Thursday, December 9, 2010

Awful Monday

My Monday was so bad, I wish I could redo it! I will tell you why!

 It all started when I woke up Monday morning. First, I notised that I did not have any blankets on me! Then I went to go brush my teeth, and I opened the cabinet, and all of the toothpaste and tooth brushes fell out!! My luck!! Then, I went to school, and there was a paper that was due, and it was half of my grade, so I failed that! oh-no! 

After that school was over for the day, and I got home to get some food, and ofcourse my luck of the day I opened the cabinet and the doors broke, and the boards inside broke so all of the food fell out of the broken cabinet! This is just not my day apparently! That night I was about to go to bed when I heard this strange noise calling me like, "Megan, Megan, wake up!!" It was strange because I was awake.... I think. All to find out that i was a big dream. More like a night mare though! All ends up that bad stuff did not happen, I actually ended up getting a A+ on my paper!! Yippy! It turned out to be a great day! 

5 comments: